7.2.11

You're just not my type.

Hi, as promised I will post the test (:
Hope it will help you.
Just do this test and you'll find out.
CLICK
(this is a dutch test, couldn't find a English one but you can translate it with google) 
And you can find your colors bellow.
Spring

Summer

Autumn 

Winter
Here are some examples of celebrities;
Emma Watson                              Blake Lively                              Julia Roberts                             Freida Pinto
Spring                                        Summer                                        Autumn                                        Winter





I hope this helped you,
But remember they're just guidelines.
And maybe you're a combination of two types.
What's your type? 

Lots of love,
Eveline 


2 comments:

  1. I think I'm a Winter type? I don't know, because I've freckles and brown hair and a white skin... Can you help me? (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik denk dat ik een lentetype ben, maar ik ben niet echt overtuigd dat geel me staat, en fel oranje ook niet, en lichtroze ook niet. Rood wel volgens mij..

    mm, ik weet het niet..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!
x.