24.8.11

Guess what..

MY HAIR IS SHORT! As I told before, this Friday I went to the hairdresser. I decided I wanted my hair at shoulder length, so it won't get too short. But when I told this to my hairdresser, she said it might get a bit too boring and sleek. So she suggested to cut it a little bit shorter. I thought why not, so she did. But I wish I didn't and go for the shoulder length, because now I don't really like my hair.. ): I'm getting used to it now and short hair is much much much easier than long hair, but I still wish my hair was a bit longer. But it will grow right? Hope it grows quickly.. Anyway, today was my first day at school! It was so weird to walk trough the corridors and sit in the classes. Luckily I only had 4 hours of school today, tomorrow I have 8! Can't wait for the next vacation, hihi.
Hope you have a lovely day!
x.

3 comments:

  1. het staat echt superleuk!
    ik heb ook mijn haar kort geknipt, vlak voor de vakantie, echt raar ineens, als je haar zo kort is! Ik ben er nu al wel aan gewend (:
    liefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind het heel mooi staan, niks om je zorgen over te maken, en het groeit wel weer aan! :)

    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Op school heb ik het helemaal niet gezien dat je haar zoveel korter was, oeeps :$ Maar op de foto vind ik het er juist heel erg leuk uit zien! Echt waar, lekker 'fris'! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!
x.