17.3.12

Oooooohrange!

Monki blouse / Pieces trousers / Invito boots / H&M bag / rings from lauraliciousss
Hi! Long time no post.. I'm sorry! I had my exams last week, got some grades back this week. They were okay, but not really good. So yeah, I hope my other are okay too. Í'm looking forward to spring! Not only because of the weather, but also because I'll be preforming a song for a music night of my school (with my almost my whole school as audience aaaaah), my trip to New York (still can't believe it to be honest) and a trip to Barcelone with school. Are you looking forward to something this year?
Lots of love,
x

3 comments:

  1. Wauw, dit vind ik echt een hele mooie outfit! Die kleur blouse staat prachtig bij je broek! :) Liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een mooie blouse! Hele leuke outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super mooie outfit en erg mooie foto's!
    Je ringen zijn ook errug leuk en ik hou van de combinatie van die kleur blouse en broek :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!
x.