1.3.11

Black blazer


(blazer, shirt and belt - h&m /  jeans - bershka / necklace - the hospital / bracelets - gifts) 
Hi, today hasn't been a normal school day. Because instead of learning, we did little cultural courses.
Me and my friend started with acting and after that we had singing and drum lessons.
I really liked it, I wish I had days like these every week (:
But what I liked most was the singing, because I love to sing, I really do.
Not that my voice is amazingly beautiful, but it makes me feel happy.
And that's me and two friends of mine are going to take real singing lessons, I'm so excited!
But enough about singing, this was my outfit today.
I really love the blazer, especially the shoulders.
See you soon!
Lots of love,
Eveline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!
x.