3.5.11

Amsterdam

 river island flower jacket / h&m denim gilet and top / h&m conscious collection shorts 
As I told before, today I've been in Amsterdam.
And I found some very lovely things (:
I've been looking for this denim gilet for over a year now and I'm so glad I finally found it!
And by the way, my little cousin has also started a blog and I (and she off course) would love if you would take a look; click here (:
Tomorrow I'm going to Walibi, I'm scared already for all those roller coasters..
And thank you so much for all your sweet comments, I really appreciate them.
x.

3 comments:

  1. supersupersuper leuke aankoopjes ♥
    super gave blog ook! ik volg je ♥ terug? :$
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, superleuke aankopen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shorts! I just love the entire H&M Consciousness Collection!!!

    Diary of a Short Girl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!
x.