18.5.11

Looking Lovely

pictures; http://www.contactmusic.com
I love this look from Pixie Lott!
I'm sorry I haven't posted were I told about in the last post, but I've been so busy lately.
This weekend I had to learn for my exam, but I'm afraid it won't be a high grade..
But anyway I'll post soon a new outfit post, so stay tuned (:
And you can follow me on Bloglovin' now!
And last but not least; a lovely girl asked me for a little (dutch) interview, you can read it here!
x.
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2499838/ray-of-fashion?claim=y63byjsywf2">Follow my blog with bloglovin</a> 

5 comments:

  1. Inderdaad heeele leuke look!
    Die kettingen zijn ookal zo leuk (:
    lieefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oee, ik wil ook zo'n playsuit en zo'n zonnebril!

    Ik had me vorige week ook aangemeld op bloglovin maar het is echt raar, ik heet 'the world is banana's' maar het is wel mijn blog met mijn posts. Ik snap er helemaal niets van..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ik wil ook zo'n zonnebril! Ik ga zeker kijken in londen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wauw, ze ziet er echt mooi uit! ♥ balen dat zo'n zonnebril mij echt voor geen meter staat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw! Ze ziet er echt stunning uit! XoXo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!
x.