25.5.11

Sous Le Vent..

 
blouse borrowed from Fleur / H&M sunnies, sandals and belt / shorts borrowed from Leonie  
Hello sunshine
I just came back from singing lessons, my throat hurts a bit now.
But I don't want to stop singing (I'm still singing while typing this)
I just love to sing and of course I need to practice!
And by the way, these pictures were made by my lovely friend Fleur.
We made them in a park and it was so much fun (:
There still are lots of pictures to come, so stay tuned!
x. 

5 comments:

  1. Ah echt té gek:D leuk broekje en je zonnebril staat je echt mooi:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. super leuke foto's!
    simpele outfit maar geweldig! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superleuke foto's! En leuke outfit.

    http://lifeofroshelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat een leuke outfit & foto's! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dat blousje is echt leuk! (:
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!
x.