1.2.12

Year of Luck

(jewelry won on http://lauraliciousss.blogspot.com/ from topvintage.nl)
Yeeah! I think 2012 is my year. Ever since this year started I've been so lucky. First seeing Pixie and Chipmunk, then winning a trip to New York, selected to preform on my school's music night and winning these pretty jewelry! I won these necklaces, rings, soap and lipbalsem at Laura's blog, a really nice blog about make up and stuff. Thank you so much Laura! And about my school's music night, I'm so happy we got selected. I have to wait till April, I'm looking foward to it! Hope I don't get too nervous!
Lots of love,
x

4 comments:

  1. Leuk!!

    - www.livemylifeforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super leuk, een reis naar New York winnen, dat is echt super vet!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat leuk dat je er blij mee bent! :D
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh die ketting, geweldig!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!
x.