11.12.11

Cold, Cold Weather

coat; V&D / jumper; thrift store / jeans; Bershka / shoes; Converse / hat; ?
Hello there (: Here's my outfit from a couple of days ago. I couldn't make pictures until today, because when I come home after school, around 4 pm, it's already too dark to make pictures. A bit annoying ): But anyway, does any of you know if GFC is going to disappear? Because I've been reading that on a couple of blogs and also on nu.nl. I hope it's not true, but if it is: you can also follow me on Bloglovin'. 
Have a lovely Sunday!
x.

4 comments:

  1. I love the jumper! x
    http://justtouchthestars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke outfit!
    Ik vind je trui echt heel mooi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pop of color for winter! gotta love the green converse))
    I'm sorry to say GFC is indeed going down soon, and it's advised to turn to Google+ (which has weird privacy rules, duh!). Anyhow, I'm following you on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!
x.