30.12.11

Put Some New Shoes On


(Zara jumper, H&M blouse, Coolcat legging, River Island shoes, my mom's bracelet)
Only one day to go and then it's 2012! Today I'm packing because tomorrow I'm going to Switzerland. I'm going to celebrate New Year there and I'm going skiing. Last Tuesday I've been to Amsterdam and I've bought some very nice things like these black shoes. They're from River Island and they were on sale. And because the sale started this Tuesday, it's was extremely crowded. I don't think I have ever seen so many people in River Island. But even though it was crowded, I've found these shoes and two pants. One with flowers and one with a tribal print. I hope I'm able to show them to you soon. For now, I hope you all enjoy the last days of 2011 and I'll see you next year!
x. 

4 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message!
x.